Sunday 25 July 2010

A busy day, a late night!

Despite a long day, and the fact that it is past midnight, I am determined to keep this blog updated! Can't bail on day 3!

Today I woke up with a headache and have been working all day so it hasn't been the best day ever, but we did manage to get over to the park for an hour where Lyla taught us a game called "duck duck goose". I am still not totally sure what the game was about, but it involved a lot of running and chasing, perfect for wearing small people out on a Saturday afternoon!

Its been a lovely day today - not that I saw much of it from my office, but we managed to find time for a BBQ in the garden after the park, so three small people tired out and full of food went to bed with very little trouble this evening which made a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment